- for large-scale shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic waves, low-frequency alternating electric fields and static charges
- very good tear resistance with soft quality
- 100% textile qualities, (B1-certifiable)
- available in three different designs
- incl. Groundingset ESR2-DK
Topas SN 250 Comfort is a floor mat for all double and universal bed canopies offered by Biologa. Topas SN 250 has a very high tear resistance and is thereby predestined for floor shielding beneath canopies. However, we recommend a thin carpeting on the floor mat to protect it from further mechanical influences.
Topas SN is the second of Biologa’s shielding textiles to meet the highest fire protection standards. (Polyester B1-certifiable, of low flammability.)
Fine polyester fibers are spun around fine polyester thread coated with silver. The textile is thereby extensively protected from mechanical influences and corrosion, and the wash resistance is increased.
Through the polyamide fine threads, incorporated and coated in pure silver, this knitted fabric has an anti-static effect.
No evaporation or chemical additives harmful to health. From experience, suitable for allergy sufferers.
The coating of the fine thread in Topas CS high-tech yarn does not contain nanosilver.